- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited University
- 1-2 years experience in the Oil field industry
- English technical written and verbal skills
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work closely with customers and fellow employees.
Well Planner Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collect and analyze customer information to generate well plans using Weatherford well planning standard software.
- Ensure the QA/QC process for the survey database entry at the planning stage.
- Generate well plans and perform Anti-Collision analysis using Weatherford well planning standard software.
- Perform Anti-Collision monitoring while drilling if required.
- Perform QA/QC process to the survey database received from the field in order to produce daily reports and compile end of well reports for presenting to customers.
- Generate for Weatherford`s Drilling Engineer approval and deliver file survey reports in accordance with local regulations and/ or operator company requirements.
- Support Weatherford`s Drilling Engineer in the execution of hydraulics, torque & drag, and BHA vibration analysis.
- To ensure QHSE reporting/ meetings
- Handle with fluency the regular Drilling Engineering and Directional Drilling technical language in order to support DE and DD FOM if necessary.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy; comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members in 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.