Webshop Monitoring & Performance Specialist
vidaXL is seeking for a detail-oriented team player that will be the eyes and ears for our webshop by further improving monitoring and (performance) tracking. You make sure that if issues/incidents arise that our sensors go off so we can directly fix these. If no sensor went off, you would do checks to find root-cause and when resolved, make sure monitoring is added so next time it is spotted right away.
Additionally, you support in assuring monitoring is in place to measure success f.e. when rolling out a new functionality. You should feel comfortable working independently with minimal supervision. In this position, you will be part of the webshop development team within the marketing department and will play a key role in maintaining and reaching company goals.
- Responsible for overview of current set-up from monitoring, sensors and performance tracking
- Ownership of roadmap for future/to add monitoring, sensors and tracking
- Take lead in finding new ways or tools to improve our current monitoring set-up
- Responsible for checks and procedures when incident or issue is not caught by current monitoring
- Responsible for day-to-day performance tracking/monitoring, both from a commercial and functional angle
- Align with Webshop Product Owners, Domain Specialist, Data Team and other domains on which sensors, monitoring or tracking to be added by them and priority of these
- Join Sprint team meetings to ensure that new features/functions/applications get proper monitoring from moment they are released
- Align and inform stakeholders on projects and progress
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum 1-2 year of relevant work experience
- Experience in ecommerce-technology is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. PRTG or Pingdom) is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software;
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / a.ceranu@vidaXL.com / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement