Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Our MSN Platform and Services team is seeking a strategic, talented, and creative product designer who is excited about making MSN the planet’s largest media and people network.
• 4 + years industry experience designing for consumer products or websites (required to show sampling of work via online portfolio and show a more complete portfolio on the day of the interview)
• Experience with related media: audio, video, animated content, mobile
• Proven ability to design products across multi-disciplinary groups including engineering, design, user research, marketing, planning and business strategy
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent certificates in design related field including interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or other related field. Fine arts degree preferred.
• Strong communication and organizational skills to work collaboratively with diverse set of people internationally;
• Passion for customer focused innovation and designing engaging, connected content and media experiences;
• Familiarity with Microsoft and competitors products and websites, and other industry standards/trends;
• Ability to travel internationally (London, US, Japan) on a quarterly basis as needed;
• Experience designing for the needs of users, advertisers, and business strategies in international markets and for international products preferred.
As Product Designer II, you will report directly to the User Experience Lead for the Dublin branch. You will design from concept to execution on a variety of both local and global products. Sample projects could include:
• MSN channels design (such as Money and Autos) for all non-US markets;
• MSN Mobile platform design for all markets;
• Global publishing platform projects (such as article templates, navigation and information architecture across the network, etc), including the definition, communication and advocacy of the guidelines that are presented in the MSN UX guide and shipped to network sites through global publishing software (Bedrock, GTL, etc.).
On behalf of MICROSOFT, BRAINSPOTTING is recruiting Senior talented IT Professionals to join MICROSOFT European Development Center, located in Dublin, Ireland. The selected candidates will have the great opportunity to bring their contribution to the creation of cutting edge technologies and to be part of the teams who develop the next generation of Microsoft Products.
For more detailed information about the open positions, please visit the Jobs section on www.brainspotting.ro. You can also e-mail your CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com.
*The information you submit will be strictly confidential. We will not forward any private information to any of our clients without having your approval.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles