- Good understanding of MVC patterns
- Experience with Typescript (know what generics and decorators are)
- Experience with testing frameworks (mocha, sinon)
- Deep understanding of Webpack and its principles
- Experience with Github and Bitbucket
- Good team-player
- Experience with Node.js and related libraries
- Maintain and develop new features for a front end application developed using a modular structure with HTML, CSS and Typescript technologies.
- Handle different environment states based on url parameters, browser version, device information etc...
- Handle network communication with servers (http and websocket)
- Making changes to the UI interface
- Implementing front end integrations with customers following provided specs
- Opportunity for professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Warm and friendly environment
- United and professional team
Intouch Games is the company behind multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino (eGaming) sector.
Through advancing our digital capabilities, delivering technological innovation and adopting a player focused approach, Intouch Games has gone from strength to strength, experiencing rapid growth along the way. We now have over 2 million players across our brands and have established ourselves as a dominant force within the eGaming industry, winning a variety of industry awards and accolades.
Our games are built to operate both as single native applications on IOS and Android, and HTML for desktop. As a result, we are able to support an unrivalled 99.9% of all devices.
We are unique in what we do, all our games are designed, developed and promoted in-house from our Halesowen and Bucharest offices. As a player-centric brand we constantly focus on what delivers value and what constitutes exceptional player experience.