Adecco is recruiting for one of his clients, a leading multinational company in telecommunication industry, a Web Content Specialist for its Shared Service Center opened in Bucharest Offices.
The Digital Web Content Specialist is responsible for working with Digital web infrastructure & development team to develop and implement web site content, design and asset changes/updates on teradata.com, and other company-owned web sites. Also, take ownership of the regular retirement/cleanup of assets on t.com. The perfect candidate would have experience tracking and implementing various types of online content and asset updates on-site, including those incorporating personalization.
The Web Specialist will also support the Data Science Community team during peak loads and/or back up situations during employee absences. The Community Management role works closely with internal teams including marketing operations, product management, services, and IT to execute required changes to the social community and consistently apply Teradata’s digital and social strategy consistently within the community. The Community Management role also works with external stakeholders including data scientists, customers, and prospects to vet social posts, provide guidance, and ensure all questions are addressed by Subject Matter Experts in a timely manner ensuring a seamless and coordinated experience.
Key Responsibilities For Account Based Marketing Personalization
Additional Responsibilities For The Data Science Community
- Assemble content and imagery/design consistent with direction from project manager within existing templates and upload to the web site
- Assist with code development for and deployment of Personalization with our Celebrus/Personalization engine team to ensure new site content/designs are assembled such that they fire correctly on teradata.com.
- Assist with Graphic/image work for both teradata.com proper and personalization
- Assist with Content Management of t.com Run regular (initially, monthly) analysis of asset inventory and usage, to make recommendations for asset retirement; then, work with Digital team stakeholders to gain approval to retire or update those assets, and implement the changes.
- Managing content publishing, curating, tagging etc.
- Welcoming new members to the platform
- Participating judiciously in new on-line discussions
- Reaching out to 3rd party influencers appropriately
- Communicating changes in policy, tools, etc.
- Understanding interests of community members
- BFA/BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in working with web site marketing and communications.
- At least a base level of comfort with design programs (e.g., Adobe PhotoShop or GIMP) to create and manipulate imagery for web sites.
- Skills in providing clear creative client direction and timely, helpful feedback to keep campaign work on budget and schedule.
- Experience in working with off-shore co-workers and partners to drive projects forward, despite challenges with time zone differences.
- Can manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple project stakeholders in a customer service-oriented environment.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on projects independently as well as with a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An inquiring mind with a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Must be flexible and able to think outside the box
- Experience designing for and implementing design within Content Management/Template Systems (preferably, Ektron and Kentico).
- Experience in using some kind of web personalization tool (preferably Celebrus Semantic Config/Celebrus Real-Time Server or DemandBase)
- Experience with analytic platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Celebrus, Google Analytics)
- Experience with photo manipulation tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, GIMP)
- Experience working with social platforms (e.g., Lithium, Jive, etc.)
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.