Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Graduate Doctor or Specialist in:
- Neurology and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Surgery – interest and experience in front foot and hand surgery
- Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Radiology - CT, Ultrasound and MRI, with an interest in interventional procedures
Fluency in English;
Motivation for living and working abroad
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions with high-technology equipment, possibilities for continuous professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The clinic is responsible for anesthesia and operation of both acute and planned surgical procedures. The Clinic substantially seek to meet the educational interests of the individual. It is also possible to arrange exchanges with other clinics in the region in order to develop skills and to get supervision. The staff of the clinic participates actively in both national and international congresses and meetings.
Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement;
Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits);
6 hour working week;
6 weeks paid holiday;
A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start;
A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area;
Cultural teaching prior to departure;
Language course for your spouse and elderly children;
Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark;
Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant;
Accommodation assistance in Denmark;
Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark;
Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark;
Guidance regarding schooling and child care;
Hotline service for urgent questions;
Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process.
EPSN WORKFORCE ROMANIA - Companie de recrutare specializata in plasamente internationale
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles