Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Experience with VoIP technologies.
Experience working with TCP/IP, H323 and SIP protocols.
Experience with E1/T1, CT3 and OC3 circuits/technologies.
Experience with SS7/C7.
Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
PLUS+ TELECOM is in search of a VoIP Engineer
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Installing, configuring, updating, upgrading, and troubleshooting all
equipment that carries voice traffic or any other equipment that supports
the equipment that carries the voice traffic; specifically Cisco switches,
routers and gateways;
2. Monitoring the VoIP network;
3. Running tests with potential termination providers;
4. Monitoring the quality of VoIP traffic and service;
5. Insuring the security of the voice network;
6. Rerouting traffic to maintain quality;
7. Troubleshooting any technical issues on the voice network;
8. Maintaining the contact and technical information for all carriers and
9. Updating PLUS+ software and application with current and correct data;
10. Ordering and deploying new voice circuits;
11. Maintaining the collocation spaces and securing the equipment in
12. Informing management of any issues pertaining to the VoIP network;
13. Supporting other VoIP implementation projects in PLUs+ Telelecom;
14. Making recommendations for improving the voice traffic network quality
All inquiries will be kept confidential. For immediate consideration,
e-mail resumes in Word format accompanied by salary requirements to
Telecomunicatii, Software Development
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles