- minimum 2 years experience in a similar position or Rates Specialist, Voice NOC Specialist, Destination Manager
- fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- ability to work on a structured rotation shift
Personal skills and qualities:
- service-minded, flexible, and analytical
- responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- motivated team-player interested in growing as a technical professional
- proactively monitoring the voice routes within the regions and taking corrective actions for different type of alerts, targets, and benchmarks;
- testing and verifying the quality of the voice routes/terminations on the specific regions;
- offering support to the NOC and Sales Departments;
- traffic flow, CDRs, and other in-depth investigations, based on specific and/or out of the ordinary patterns;
- knowledge in regards to and implementing internal dual based price listing scheme (EEA and non-EEA) and its procedure, based on the internal data system;
- improving and adjusting the routing based on margin and active deals/SWAPs, without compromising the quality on the assigned regions;
- create and update existing documentation of processes and procedures.
Established since 2011, Vox Carrier has been at the forefront of innovation in voice and messaging marketplace. We are certainly not a start-up, but a scale-up company with ambition to become a major player in our industry with new and innovative solutions that can address the needs of our constantly evolving telecommunications landscape.
Our people and our customers are at the center of everything we do at Vox Carrier. Our solutions are designed to support the challenges facing the operators and enterprises around the globe in a highly competitive and disruptive landscape. Our passion is to provide our customers solutions that can increase their profitability, decrease their cost and improve their operational efficiency with the ultimate goal of optimizing their end-user customer experience.