With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience with Telco Systems Architecture/Interfaces
- Experience in International Work Environment
- A Degree in Telecom Engineering with experience in NW Design and Planning
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Coordinate the preparation of the Network Architecture Document for the countries in Europe, actively working with
- Align the NFV roadmap to the technical evolution and the introduction of new platforms in the different European markets
- Support in the collection and analysis of performance data of the Voice Core systems in the different networks
- Cooperate with the Voice Core colleagues in the preparation of the Network Evolution Plan
- Maintenance/Update of the created digital artifacts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills related to job responsibilities
- Work from Home – You can work 2 days per week from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.