- Degree in Graphic Design or Visual communication is preferred;·
- Professional experience in graphic design;
- Advanced Photoshop Skills;
- Proven record of illustration skills;·
- English profficiency;
- Relevant working experience;
- Preferred proven experience of working with Illustrator/InDesign;
- Storyboarding skills are preferred;· Familiarity with Mac OS;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Communicate clearly with both internal and external customers;
- Experience in coordinating design projects;
The Romania Design team is looking for a rock star Visual Designer who will work on different Cross-channel/Cross-site marketing and Alexa-oriented projects, all aimed at supporting marketing campaigns and offering clients compelling and engaging visual experiences. The candidate should be a learning expert who is creative, analytical and able to coordinate a small team of graphic designers working on the same project.
The designer will be responsible to:
- Help design marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to email campaigns or off-site banners, maintaining high productivity, quality standards and meeting turnaround time targets;
- Propose user-centered designs by integrating style guides, creativity, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings;
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions;
- Work closely with Art/Creative Directors, copywriters, graphic designers and site merchandisers to help ensure quality control;
- Exhibit an ability to follow creative lead as expected, and also contribute to push the creative envelope in a constructive, memorable way with the customer in mind;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for visual design for one or more design categories, helping resolve customer queries, troubleshooting when needed, as well as training and mentoring new employees.
- Propose and implement potential operational improvements
- Be able to incorporate an analytical thinking in a design role
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as "one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world", and the world's most valuable brand. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (Google), Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.