We believe that great design is essential for the eJobs brand, products and services, advertising, or external communications. As Visual Designer, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow as part of our Marketing team.
The Visual Designer performs a broad variety of drafting and/or design tasks. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Creating digital marketing materials such as online banners, newsletters, web landing pages, infographics, icons or presentations for eJobs or external clients;
• Creating printed materials such as business cards, printed banners, billboards or magazine ads;
• Presenting your visual proposals with arguments, participating at internal brainstorming sessions, discussing feedback;
• Collaborating with User Experience team for applying or updating branding style guides;
• Making Research (visual design trends, UI patterns, visual frameworks);
Ideal candidate should possess:
• Experience in Graphic design proven with a digital portfolio (Dribbble, Behance, personal website etc)
• Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with other UI software such as Sketch constitutes a plus
• The ability to feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
• Strong communication skills
• Strong desire to learn, try new things, problem solve and develop new skills
eJobs is Romania’s number one online recruiting platform. Founded in 1999, eJobs has over 3.9 million resumes in the database.
Life at eJobs:
A productive and fun workplace, filled by a skilled team that loves to build products and tools that matter.
Day by day, we’re crafting and tuning up the biggest professional marketplace in Romania, a place that brings together jobseekers and recruiters.