VIP Account Team Leader
- English is a must
- High Education
- Minimum 2 years in gambling industry
- Good Organisational Skills
- Strategic thinking
- Stress tolerance
- Delivering results
- Creating and innovating
- Manage and resolve any escalations from the VIP team (technical situation, data delays, bonus escalations, HR information)
- Understand and explain further, all VIP data and reports
- Monitor VIP event and hosting preparations
- Support strategy for Potential VIP development
- Manage VIP bonus programs and costs
- Be familiar with segmentation, journeys, and potential VIP development
- Monitor competitors and industry trends across all relevant product types; casino and sports to serve as subject matter experts on customer retention within the organization
- Manage a small key customer portfolio (Top customers from each VIP account manager)
- Conducts trainings for new employees in the VIP department
- Collects all the feedback received by Account support managers from VIP customers and sends them to the VIP manager every time they are requested
- Managing the even distribution of workload across the team
- Generating weekly & monthly reports on team performance vs set stats and KPI’s, presenting to the management when required
- Generating weekly & monthly reports on VIP department performance vs set stats, presenting to the management when required
- Identify non-VIP players who have VIP potential and communicate with VIP manager in order to build a strategy for upgrading them
- Exceed engagement and service level performance targets.
- Plan, implement and evaluate tailored campaigns for VIP players and segments, in line with compliance requirements
- Update VIP procedure and working instruction (or builing htem from scratch when needed)
- Performs any task transmitted hierarchically
- Works with the team to meet individual and team KPIs
- Participates with clients in all events organized for them (tickets to matches, concerts, outings in the city)
Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is part of Penta Investments Group, a Central European investment group founded in 1994, specializing in long-term value investing. Today, the Group actively develops companies and projects, primarily in healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing, media and real estate.
Fortuna Entertainment Group provides a broad suite of gaming products such as real-time betting, sports wagering, virtual action and lotto games. Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is present in Central and South-East part of Europe in 5 countries, including Romania.
In Romania, FEG is operating under two brands: „Casa Pariurilor“ and “Fortuna” in more than 1550 betting shops spread around the Country, having more than 3,200 employees.