We are looking for an open-minded person with a deep passion for video games, and great English skills, who enjoys working as part of a team. Drop us your resume if you are:
- a good team player;
- an innovative person with good ideas;
- eager to learn new things constantly;
- prepared to work on shifts;
- a well-organized person with the ability to prioritize his/her workload;
- a person with good communication skills in English, both verbal and written (B2+).
What will happen once you decide to apply?
1. We will ask you to complete a short English Levelling Test.
2. We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter.
3. You will complete the final assessment during (set-up) and after the interview (the actual assessment).
- detecting bugs and software issues;
- precise write-up (in English) of bugs, flaws, and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes;
- maintaining strong cooperation with the rest of the team;
- helping to achieve group targets;
- improving your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
- an open and friendly atmosphere;
- multicultural and passionate teammates;
- frequent development opportunities (for example Leadership, Management, Technical positions, Software Testing etc.);
- individual Training Budget - free access to relevant training and workshops;
- the chance to interact with some of the biggest game development studios in the world;
- meal tickets, fresh fruits, tea & coffee, relaxation room with Ping-Pong table, board games and consoles, Team building events (Happy Fridays & others).
About the company
Testronic Group is a world-leading provider of QA services, with over 20 years of experience and offices in Poland, UK, US, Romania and Serbia.
Since its foundation in 1998, Testronic has established itself as one of the most trusted testing partners in the industry, remaining resolutely committed to quality. This commitment is the cornerstone of our success, best exemplified by our recent TIGA award for Best QA and Localization Service Provider of 2019. Together we offer Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Player Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Working from the office or working remotely depends on each project. In case you will work from home, one of the requirements for hire is to be able to work from Bucharest or Ilfov.
🙌 JOIN US 🙌!