Video Game Tester – German Localisation (English required)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Perfect knowledge of German language (C1/C2 level) and a good understanding of English, as well as basic technical skills. It would be awesome if you already have some previous experience in LQA, translation, and proofreading, but it is not a must - we can teach you (almost) everything from scratch. If you are a gamer (all types of games count!) - then you are a perfect match.
Here at Testronic, we help to improve the quality of text within games. An LQA Technician is a person in charge of making sure that the best possible gaming experience is delivered to a player by noticing any issues with the translation of the game. If you have a keen eye for detail, are comfortable working in your own language, and want to make an impact in the gaming industry - you should definitely apply.
What you would do
- Make sure that the game is free from any spelling, or grammatical errors;
- Assess the cultural appropriateness of the game;
- Confirm that the text, images, and audio correspond with each other;
- Review the tone and style of the text;
- Ensure that translation is accurate and free from any terminology inconsistencies;
- Make sure that text is not cut or misplaced.
- An open and friendly atmosphere;
- Multicultural and passionate teammates;
- Free access to relevant training and workshops;
- The chance to interact with some of the biggest game development studios in the world;
- Meal tickets, fresh fruits, tea & coffee, relaxation room with Ping-Pong table, board games and consoles, Team building events (Happy Fridays & others);
- There will be a screening of your experience and skills.
- We will sign an NDA which will be sent through email.
- You will receive an invitation to complete the online assessment (it will evaluate the knowledge on the language that you applied for).
- You will attend an online meeting with one of our recruiters.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.