Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you a producer looking to help drive video and 3D processes for a fast-paced evolving brand? Amazon is looking for an exceptional Producer to join their Marketing support team. In this role, you will manage projects and workflows across multiple devices brands and more within our marketing team.
If you are an expert at matching the right skills to deliver creative projects, and your experience and knowledge allow you to identify, communicate, and alleviate downstream challenges and interdependencies with partner and/or stakeholder teams we want to talk.
In this role, you will be required to:
· Manage all operational aspects of a content production for video, eD and animation work including production, workflow, timelines, asset development, delivery and budget tracking.
· Create production schedules, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
· Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
· Work closely with design leads and creative directors to proactively clarify requirements and use cases, actively seeking clarification when there is ambiguity.
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
· Work across teams to create strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leadership teams
· Communicate project status with design team and stakeholders regularly
· Put repeatable processes in place that help the team plan and manage multiple parallel projects and run our business
· 5+ years of experience as a video/3D/motion producer or similar role.
· 2+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional, projects
· Bachelors degree
· Knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or retail creative department
· Comfortable managing large scale productions with complex deliverables that serve multiple teams.
· Background working cross-functionally with multi-disciplinary teams. Experience working directly with creative directors, art directors, designers, writers, project managers and marketing managers
· Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
· Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively and communicate department process changes to all necessary internal and external partners.
· Experience with project management tools and Digital Asset Management systems. Naming convention process experience a plus.
· Experience building/delivering consumer electronic products - remove
· Extensive contacts in motion and photography industries
· Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills change to Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
· Excellent understanding of design, video, photo and motion work
· Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
· The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role.
· Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
We use our Leadership Principles every day, whether we're discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem. It is just one of the things that makes Amazon peculiar.
Check out our leader ship principles by visiting:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles