- Professional experience in production and / or purchasing and / or project related to tooling (stamping, plastic injection or aluminum injection);
- Good knowledge of tooling technology (stamping, plastic or aluminum);
- Knowledge of the costs associated with these technologies;
- Knowledge about hot stamping will be a plus;
- Advanced English skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Work in a multicultural context;
- Taste of negotiation;
- Autonomous and initiative.
The first mission of the role is the negotiation of specific tools with our parts suppliers at different stages of the life of a project, from the tender to the end of life of the vehicle.
- Establish targets and analyze the budgets of its perimeter. Alert if they are deviating from calculated targets or experience.
- Analyze and estimate new tooling offers and modifications. Negotiate these costs with suppliers in close relation with parts purchases.
- Check and validate the New Tools Controls, amendments and renewals.
The second mission is the coordination of tooling negotiation actions on a given project: he is the official representative of the service vis-à-vis the other directions of the group.
In particular, he must:
- Give the vision of the projected and obtained costs, with the associated purchase performance;
- Coordinate the service to meet the objectives of the project;
- Make a rigorous capitalization of information for experience feedback, benchmarking and reporting.
- Propose the technical-economic solutions (design to cost) to maintain the supplier costs in the investment budgets in close relation with the designers of the Design Office.
- Move to the suppliers if necessary in the context of negotiations, search for potential earnings, understanding of the supplier process, audit.
- Participate in benchmarking operations with toolmakers from different countries
- Assistance of local purchasing departments (Turkey, Romania, Russia, etc.) for their tooling negotiations.
- Advise suppliers of parts for their toolmaker panel with a world vision.
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.