- Higher-economic studies and / or technical post-graduate studies;
- Minimum 5 years in Materials Planning / Supply chain;
- Advanced SAP operation ;
- Basic knowledge of MRP (Material Resource Planning);
- Excellent communicator inside and outside the team;
- Personal example in compliance with company rules;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
• Daily checks the deliveries from the suppliers in accordance with the delivery schedule and according to the transport schedule for its own portfolio of suppliers;
• Knows and works with the specific planning tools: MPS, MRP, Vendor Scheduling;
• Provides support for the introduction of new benchmarks in manufacturing;
• Track and analyze critical parts (stock less than 7 days);
• Establishes and follows up component recovery plans in accordance with the capacity of the suppliers;
• Communicates to the planning officer the components that can create problems in daily production assurance;
• Report and track the performance indicators of the suppliers and the department;
• Prepares COPQ in case the supplier does not deliver according to the weekly delivery schedule (quantity, packaging / labeling / delivery note), verifies that the supplier is aware of the cause and ensures that it will send other parts needed for production;
• Ensures the recovery of special costs (special transports, non-conformity of labels, etc.) through the COPQ procedure;
• Responsible for direct materials inventory;
• Track and analyze excess and obsolete parts;
• Participates actively in the implementation of the Trico Wipers Operating System by implementing EDI, Min Max and ASN - Advance Shipment Notification for its own portfolio of suppliers;
• Optimizes the parameters of the planning system in order to reach the inventory objective;
• Use the LSW tool in daily activities and review its quarterly content;
For more than 100 years, TRICO® has been a global leader in wiper technology, providing reliable, innovative wiper blade products that come through at the moment you need them most.
We are a global OEM and Aftermarket supplier offering the most complete line of innovative driver visibility products under a trusted brand providing creative solutions for the light, commercial and recreational vehicle markets. We are a team of professionals dedicated to building profitable, enduring growth among all our customers with an unrelenting drive to exceed customer’s expectations.
Designed and engineered with Original Equipment rigor and quality, our wiper products serve vehicle manufacturers, technicians and drivers everywhere. From conception to production and delivery, TRICO provides superior visibility solutions – from full wiper systems to wiper blades, arms, motors and linkages –making tomorrow safer for everyone on the road.
Because of our many global locations, extensive experience and technical expertise, TRICO understands the unique geographic and environmental needs of our customers and we tailor our wiper systems to meet their specific requirements.
Through the idea of being a loyal company for our customers, we came on Europe market at the beginning of 2019, through an acquisition of business, and with this opportunity we started to spread our culture also in Romania country, through an assembly plant based in Ploiesti.
With best-in-class facilities in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and China, our customers are never far from an innovative TRICO® wiper system solution.