Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
With these skills you are a great candidate: - Strong Vendors management and negotiation skills.
- Strong Project management skills (Certification is nice to have) and multitasking and time management skills.
- Attitude to work within a virtual/remote team.
- Strong reporting/presentation skills (to manage stakeholders from the commercial areas).
- Knowledge of Telco main signalling protocols (ISUP/SIP/BICC), IP networking and Web Service architecture (SOA).
- General knowledge of TCP/IP networking and network elements (router, firewalls, load balancers, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of directory servers and LDAP protocol (the core of the backend servers).
- General knowledge of the JEE framework
Your day to day: The Value Added Service (VAS) Engineer has preferably experience in previous engineering roles and knowledge of basic services/platforms like Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), Automatic Device Detection (ADD), Common User Repository (CUR) and Welcome Roaming SMS (WSMS), Web Services, Location Services, Ring Back Tone, Over-The-Air (OTA) solutions and API gateways.
He/she will be accountable for engineering tasks as well as delivery of commercial propositions on services in Vodafone Albania, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, UK and Vodafone Group services. With these activities you will have a great impact on our business: - Enable local markets initiatives deployment into Network by translating business requirements into vendor technical requirements, providing solution design and architecture.
- Design solution, coordinate Vendors, interact with local/global stakeholders.
- Manage the timeline to achieve delivery dates.
- Test acceptance executions and reporting, cooperating with local Operation team till the live deployment.
- Contribute to the Service Design and Development (SDD) evolution strategy (design once/deploy many, virtualization, etc.) and participating/leading projects within European VAS area in collaboration with remote team.
- Platform/Services KPI monitoring, reporting and capacity planning. Sounds like the perfect job? We've got even more to offer: - Work from Home - You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles