Contract Period: Determined 1.5 years
Experience & Background Requirements
What we may offer?
- University degree (economic background preferably)
- 3 + years in a role involved in product development/management projects/customer retention & loyalty programs
- Understanding of Romanian insurance and pensions market
- Prototyping and piloting
- Willingness to embrace change and to adapt on the fly.
- Ability to define and prioritize long-term and short-term goals
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Write clearly articulated and detailed requirements
- Knowledge of process design and mapping
- Ability to create and communicate vision, obtain buy in and lead a cross functional team
- An entrepreneurial spirited and driven self-starter, with a proven record of achieving results
- Ability to internalize customer & stakeholder feedback and understand underlying problems that need to be solved
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communication skills with focus on translating technical information in customer friendly communication
- English skills (both oral and written)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability
The Value Proposition Manager will be responsible for the success of the customer retention actions andmanagement of insurance products and services
Main responsibilities of the role will be: Product development and management
- Identifies market opportunities and analyzes all relevant data (internal and external) to define the target market and incorporates market analysis, research and other feedback into the product to ensure that features satisfy customer needs.
- Drives innovation, definition and design of new products, new services attached to products and improvements on existing ones to deliver against team and company goals. Designs products and services taking current ideas and customer insights, turning them into projects that drive value for the customer and NN.
- Defines product strategy, distribution models, and customer retention actions
- Defines customer experience actions in order to increase customer retention
- Drives actions to improve performance of the managed products, to ensure they are relevant for customers and meet the approved objectives.
- Builds and pitches business case for approval and develops documentation for all approval steps in the process
- Defines the product roadmap by balancing between the resources constrains, product phasing, value for the customers.
- Takes the end-to-end responsibility of products development and business results.
- Conducts thorough product competitive analysis and identify product SWOT and defines action plan for the next product review and assists in the analysis of the market, product and customer trends and legal changes
NN este o companie de asigurări și managementul investițiilor, activă în peste 18 țări, cu o puternică prezență în Europa și în Japonia.
Grupul NN din România, include activitățile NN Asigurări de Viață și NN Pensii, companii lider pe piețele de profil, și NN Investment Partners, numărul patru în topul companiilor de administrare a fondurilor mutuale din România.
Pentru noi, NN reprezintă un capitol nou și interesant în viața companiei, cu noi oportunități de dezvoltare. Promisiunea noastră este că vom continua să fim alături de clienții, angajatii si colaboratorii noștri, un partener apropiat și de încredere. Valorile noastre de bază sunt: ne pasă, suntem transparenți, ne dedicăm.
Valorile noastre sunt expresia lucrurilor noastre dragi, a ceea ce credem și a obiectivelor noastre. Ne unesc și ne inspiră. Și ne determină comportamentul zi de zi.
NN Romania in cifre:
2,2 milioane clienți unici de asigurări de viață, pensii obligatorii și pensii facultative Cote de piață decembrie 2016:
• Asigurari de viata: 32,6%
• Pensii obligatorii (Pilonul 2) - 36,5% în funcție de active
• Pensii facultative (Pilonul 3) - 50,2% în funcție de active