With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of Telco main signalling protocols (ISUP/SIP/BICC), IP networking and Web Service architecture (SOA)
- General knowledge of TCP/IP networking and network elements (router, firewalls, load balancers, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of directory servers and LDAP protocol (the core of the backend servers)
- General knowledge of the JEE framework and JBoss application server
- General knowledge SOAP/webservices and XML (the basis of the data access API)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Enable local markets initiatives deployment into Network by translating business requirements into vendor technical requirements, providing solution design and architecture
- Design solution, coordinate Vendors, interact with local/global stakeholders
- Manage the timeline to achieve delivery dates
- Test acceptance executions and reporting, cooperating with local Operation team till the live deployment.
- Contribute to the Service Design and Development (SDD) evolution strategy (design once/deploy many, virtualization, etc.) and participating/leading projects within European VAS area in collaboration with remote team
- Platform/Services KPI monitoring, reporting and capacity planning
- Work from Home – You can work 2 days per week from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.