Validation Test Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical Engineerin
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be in charge of set-up, preparation and execution of mechanical, environmental electrical and functional test programs to check the product reliability; analysis of potential impacts on products during validation;
- You will be responsible for conception, set-up, maintenance and modification of functional test equipment;
- You will be involved in evaluation and validation of new products regarding field application, electrical circuits and layout;
- You will be responsible for communication and agreement of measures with other Bosch laboratories and external suppliers to improve the product reliability;
- You will also be responsible for release test cost estimation, tracking and compliance to deadlines and budget during release testing;
- You will offer support in quality assurance processes.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Mechanics, Physics or Electrical Engineering or similar fields;
- You have minimum of 2 years of experience in an industrial laboratory;
- You are a person with target, process and quality orientation.
- You have good technical analysis skills and a structured way of working;
· You have the ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
- If you are meticulous, target, process and quality oriented;
· Experience in automotive environmental testing;
· LabView, Vector knowledge, or similar tools used for electrical endurance testing;
· Experience in mechanical stress (drop, vibration, shock) testing;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German/Hungarian - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.
- 25 ian. 2022Bacau, Iasi, Vaslui și alte 2 orașe