Unix System Administrator
- You have experience as SysOps engineer working with Linux/Unix, vulnerability scanning, networking and virtualization;
- Deployment frameworks experience such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet;
- You have experience with troubleshooting and server hardening;
- 5+ years experience as a System or DevOps Engineer in a Linux based environment
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT - (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics and Cybernetics) is a plus;
- Solid fundamentals in security concepts
- Be comfortable working in an innovative environment facing new technological challenges every day.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- RHEL Certified Systems Engineer certification is a plus
- Basic networking concepts and technologies
- Basic storage concepts and technologies
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience scripting in one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with configuration management systems
- A passion for good documentation and open communication
- Proven ability to learn!
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients.
As a System Admin in Raiffeisen Bank, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our network.
Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring the integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
We are looking for candidates to deploy and maintain Linux Systems as well as support for virtualized non-production and production environments in alignment to Operational and Security standards and following well-defined processes such as incident, change and problem management.
Day to day tasks:
- Ensuring maximum uptime for our 1K+ system infrastructure
- Automating processes and building tools to improve operational efficiency
- Work to resolve a running queue of system related support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise.
- Install, configure, test and patch operating systems including security packages
- Available for on-call activities -standby support outside business hours
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and server resources
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training.
- Ensuring that operational procedures are up to date and effectively applied.
- Performing specific failure recovery procedures for managed systems and applications.
- Integrating Linux systems into existing management structures (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Intune, MAM, MDM, Puppet and Microsoft 365) or alternatives to meet departmental functionality and security goals
- Supporting the migration of on-premises systems to AWS.
- Identify areas of system improvements
În Raiffeisen Bank selecția și promovarea oamenilor se bazează exclusiv pe baza competențelor. Suntem deschiși către diversitate și nediscriminare și încurajăm includerea tuturor angajaților, pentru un mediu de lucru eficient, creativ și plăcut, cu o balanță echilibrată între muncă și viața personală!
În banca noastra, profilul angajatului ideal nu ține cont de vârstă, ci de entuzisam și pasiune, nu ține cont de religie, ci de dorința de a învăța, nu ține cont de gen, ci de profesionalism, nu ține cont de etnie, ci de aptitudini și competențe! Cu cât suntem mai diferiți, cu atât mai multă valoare putem crea împreun
Raiffeisen Bank aduce in Romania traditia bancara de peste 130 de ani a grupului austriac Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG, bazata pe accesibilitate, eficienta si incredere.
Istoricul si experienta grupului, resursele sale, orientarea catre calitate si satisfacerea nevoilor clientilor vor constitui un sprijin in afirmarea talentului tau si te vor ajuta sa-ti transpui aspiratiile in realitate. Daca esti orientat spre solutii, responsabil si pui pasiune in ceea ce faci, poti reusi impreuna cu o echipa profesionista in care meritele iti vor fi recunoscute.
Asuma-ti responsabilitatea dezvoltarii propriei cariere, solutia iti apartine!
Acceseaza www.raiffeisen.ro si afla mai multe detalii despre noi si oportunitatile de cariera.
Raiffeisen Bank brings to Romania over 130 years of Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG' s banking tradition based on accessibility, efficiency and trust.
The Group's history and experience, its resources, its focus on quality and customer needs satisfaction are going to provide support for affirming your talent and are going to empower your aspirations/desires become reality. If you are solution oriented, responsible and passionate about your work, you can succeed by a professional team's side where your merits will be acknowledged.
Become responsible for developing your own career, the answer is in your hands!
Submit to www.raiffeisen.ro and find out more details about us and about the job opportunities within the company.