UK Helpdesk & Customer Support - Location Tg Mures
The ideal candidate for this role is a dynamic individual with excellent communication and strong analytical skills, B2 or C1 level of both spoken and written English and the ability to assimilate information quickly, with focus on incident and problem management.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, eBay, Amazon or working with other software tools is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary is negotiable based on skills
Your main task would be understanding the issues that they are having with our system and help them find a solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology commonly used by clients and employees.
- Ability to explain technical problems to nontechnical customers.
If you feel that you are suitable, then let us introduce you to the main tasks which would involve:
- Replying to emails, live chat and support tickets.
- Speaking with the UK Customers over the phone.
- Training customers to increase their knowledge of our software.
- Calling customers to see if they need any extra help
- Letting the developers know about new issues via a ticketing system
- Marketing / Promotions of our existing tools and services
- Selling our other products to existing/new customers, sales commission is offered per sale.
- Pleasant working environment with a young team
- Continuous support to develop within the company
- Flexible working location, with the possibility of working from home
- Meal tickets - 30 RON/Day
- Personal work laptop
- Commission(5-15%) offered per sale
Just Applications SRL is the Romanian branch of the UK-based company Just Applications LTD that was established in 2006.
We have created our own range of software solutions , have a large UK customer base and our software tools help them manage their business on eBay and Amazon along with other marketplaces.
We also design and develop mobile/web applications and websites in addition to our own products.
Our dedicated customer support team is located at our friendly office in Targu-Mures who assist the majority of our customers. We are proud to have staff in the United Kingdom, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Moldova.