With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Understanding of User Access Management processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience, mainly in IT area
- Experienced in Microsoft Sharepoint
Your day to day:
This role ensures smooth functioning of the User Access Management processes via ticket management, providing customer support & automating current flows.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Run the Local Market UAM Leavers process
- Create access forms for the newly enabled services using Microsoft Sharepoint & Microsoft Infopath
- Act as a first point of contact for the final users; provides support and instructions related User Access Management process
- Updates the policies, processes and UAM documentation according to the defined quality standards
- Responds to the users’ improvement requests; promotes the UAM department activity on the internal communication channels
- Prepares reports, statistics and presentations about the departments achievements and services we offer
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
The Future is Exciting. Ready?
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with more than 3500 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Network Operations, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our
The Technology vertical encompasses everything from Solution Architecture, Product Development to delivery and operations, including Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world!