TSTK Support - 234441
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
• 1-3 years of experience in using the CNO dispatcher monitor
• 3-5 years of experience in using MS Office and Adobe
• 3-5 years of experience in using Teamcenter:
+ Stamping / custom stamping
+ TC Visualization
+ Ability to read and interpret code
+ Batch processes
• 3-5 years of experience as an NX user:
+ License model
+ Interaction with TC
• 1-3 years of experience as a Windows Client administrator
• Basis knowledge network
• Good communication skills
+ Fluency in English
+ Team management
• Team player
• Willingness to learn new things
A Snapshot of Your Day
As TSTK Support, you’ll have to take care and closely monitor TSTK processes.
How You’ll Make an Impact
• Continuous monitoring of TSTK processes
• Restart stuck conversions
• Error analyzes
• Continuous dialog with 1st line support provider
• Manage 1st Line Support Team for TSTK
• Guide 1st Line Support Team in technical topics for error analyzes
• Manage Windows Client
About the Team
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Check out our video to see what we do.
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.