Travel and Expenses and P2P Specialist
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Demonstrated skills and ability relative to SAP Purchasing functions.
- Experience with the Purchase-to-Pay process; ability to understand the impact of each step.
- Effective Root Cause Analysis, Problem Resolution and Follow-through.
- Proficient knowledge of travel industry operations, the expense reimbursement tool, and general understanding of overall travel and reimbursement procedures. Strong and Effective Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of appropriate credit card usage patterns, guidelines and standards, as well as overall knowledge of procedures as related to cards management.
- Ability to manage high volume of interactions with employees and vendors (via phone, email, Teams, etc.)
- MS Office suite experience required
- Good Customer Service skills for dealing with internal clients and external suppliers
- AS Degree preferred, or equivalent Purchasing Experience
- Be responsible for creating and distributing monthly KPI’s on T&E, P card and expense reports submissions. Follow-up with the internal customers on the overdue unsubmitted expense reports, returned expense reports.
- Lead for the helpdesk activities: provide trainings and support on the Travel tool (Concur); errors resolution with the IT support; run and maintain necessary reports in Concur; work with IT and Finance teams on cleaning-up Concur data, update Concur parameters, improve the existing settings; raise ticket with Concur support team.
- For the travel portion, responsible to maintain the relationship with the global representative of the travel agency; revise and provide feedback to the unassigned tickets reports and any other questions received from the travel agency; act as the liaison between the company employees and the travel agency, in case of issues / questions.
- Responsible for the Travel & Expense and P card management: issue new cards, close existing cards, increase / decrease cards limits. Maintain and update cardholder account as well as Assist cardholders with their questions related the company cards. Maintain the relationship with the bank and run the necessary reports.
- Responsible for the initial set-up and maintenance of master data to support purchasing transaction processing. This includes submission of Vendor Master Request Forms, creation and maintenance of Source Lists and Purchasing Information Records.
- Responsible for the processing of purchase requisitions into Purchase Orders, ensuring all information is in accordance with the contract requirements established by the commodity manager.
- Responsible for transaction processing to create Outline Agreements (i.e. system contracts), Purchase Orders, and Purchase Order Changes for external suppliers, and associated PO follow-up.
- Responsible for discrepancy resolution relating to purchase orders, receipts, and invoices. This includes monitoring and resolving imbalances between goods receipts and invoices (GR/IR resolution).
- Responsible for working with internal clients (requisitioners, planners, etc.) to assist them on the many facets of the Purchase to Pay process from a transactional perspective.
What we offer:
- Meal Tickets
- Christmas Bonus
- Private Business medical plan
- Bookster subscription
- Yearly performance evaluation and salary increase
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply for this job today.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Carestream Dental is transforming dentistry, simplifying technology and changing lives around the world with its innovative digital product line of systems, solutions and support. From intraoral and extraoral imaging equipment to CAD/CAM solutions, imaging analysis software to practice management systems, Carestream Dental technology captures two billion images annually and aids in more precise diagnoses, improved workflows and superior patient care.
Carestream Dental would love for you to join our team. If you'd like to be a part of the Carestream Dental family, please know that the most up-to-date place to see job listings is the Carestream Dental official jobs board.
Our Bucharest office provides regional or global support in different business areas like: operations, finance, supply chain and logistics, IT and customer care. Since 2018 (April), when the company established legal office in Romania with a small nucleus of 38 people, we have tripled our headcount and currently there are more than 130 of us working from Bucharest with departments and business partners across the globe.
Our core values are:
believe - that our team will contribute to build our future, together own it - we're passionate about our business and are accountable to each other, our customers and investor transform - we strive to be curious, creative, innovative and will always embrace change anticipate - the needs of others, work with a common purpose and sense of urgency deliver- delight to our customers.
Carestream Dental S.R.L.
- 24 Mart. 2023
- 13 Mart. 2023
- 23 Mart. 2023
Accounts Payable Specialist with French/Italian/Spanish
EXLSERVICE ROMANIA PRIVATE LIMITED SRLCluj-Napoca