Transport Sales Manager (m/f) in AUSTRIA (VIENNA or TIROL)
- You have a high school diploma / higher educational degree and / or experience in transports and logistics
- You have business knowledge
- You have a “SALES personality”. You find the right words in friendly, but sometimes also tough negotiations with customers. You establish trustful relations.
- You are fluent in ENGLISH and have good knowledge of at least one further language (German and/or Italian, French, Spanish, Eastern European Languages)
- You are assertive and demonstrate good negotiating skills
- You are flexible and able to cope in challenging situations
environment? Would you enjoy being part of a young, dedicated team? If YES, then this might be the perfect
opportunity for you to start your international career!
Your key responsibilities:
- Organize our daily international transports
- Customer service - resolving customer issues/complaints
- Maintain a good relationship with our clients and suppliers
- Individual responsibility and results-oriented work
- Prepare, negotiate and confirm quotes
- Acquisition of new customer and suppliers
- Business trips to our partners in Europe
- To work in a dynamic and successful international transport company with full entrepreneurial development opportunities
- Trainings and other education opportunities
- A crisis-proof, long-term job with top career opportunities
- Free tea/coffee and fruits; meal vouchers, company events, …
- Top earning opportunities (without experience € 1.900,- gross; guaranteed profit sharing after 6 months; the average salary for a Transport Manager in 2020 was € 38.000 to € 58.500 gross / year; with experience: min. €2.250,- gross depending on your qualifications; immediate profit sharing; the average salary of a Transport Manager in 2020 was € 55.000 to € 83.500 gross / year)
Your workplace will be in AUSTRIA either in Tirol (Kundl) or Vienna (Brunn am Gebirge).
We are also happy to help with the search for apartments.
If you see a challenge in this position, please apply directly on https://www.fercam.com/en/jobs-career/job-offers-365.html (in English or German language only).
FERCAM: On time, fast and environmentally conscious
FERCAM Austria is an international logistics and transport company with 5 branch offices in Austria (Kundl, Brunn
am Gebirge, Seeboden, St.Pölten, Salzburg) and 160 employees.
With its extensive road transport network throughout Europe, FERCAM Austria satisfies the transport needs of its
clients thanks to its long term experience with Full Truck Loads.
- 10 ian. 2022Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Turda
- 25 ian. 20223000 - 3500 RONBucurești, Ilfov, Otopeni și alte 2 orașe