Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As Transport Planner, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have thе opportunity to develop your career.
• Preferably at least 2 years experience in corporate environment;
• University studies (preferably Logistic, Transport or Commerce);
• Language proficiency in Spanish and English;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Organizational and planning skills;
• Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
• Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels -Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking.
How will you be doing this?
• Manage the expedition of the client’s request and supply chain of Europe market and meet the expectations in order to ensure the cost/delay engagemеnts;
• Plan the orders by meeting the deadlines regarding the delivery of orders;
• Manage the potential complaints received from the factories and propose alternative solutions;
• Encourage the factories and the carriers to avoid the delays;
• Cancel the orders in case of missing merchandise;
• Implement the right solutions when encountering potential issues;
• Prepare the customs documentation on time;
• Follow the correct billing procedure;
• Plan the orders by respecting the laws and the particularities of each country;
• Collaborate with the Key Users in order to identify, treat the potential issues and propose the right solutions;
• Collaborate with the Logistics specialists in order to find the best way to treat the urgent orders.
What we offer:
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Private medical and dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price;
• Book subscription for booklovers;
• Massage subscription at a preferential price;
• Partial contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
• Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
• Employee discounts and financial aids;
• Free fruit, water and coffee at the office;
• A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
• A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 fields of activity covering over 300 types of jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources. Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles