Transport Manager (m/f) in Vienna (Austria)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the sector of transportation and international forwarding
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving competence
- Structured and autonomous way of working
- Ability to work in a team, determination and stress resistance
- Proficient PC user
- Very good knowledge of the English language, other foreign language skills are a plus
We look forward to receiving your application! Apply now and become part of our growing team!
Your job responsibilities:
- Organisation of international FTL shipments throughout Europe
- Acquisition, registration and processing of transport orders
- Truck dispatching on agency basis
- Coordination and supervision of the entire transport chain
- Preparation of transport and shipping documents
- Direct contact with clients and hauliers
GRUBER Logistics is one of the most innovative and successful logistics companies in all of Europe. Since its founding in 1936 by Josef Gruber, GRUBER Logistics has constantly grown, leading to the establishment of the Industrial Group that it is today. Based in Ora (BZ), South Tyrol, the company is run and managed by the third generation of the Gruber family. With 35 branches located all over Europe and Asia, it employs more than 1000 workers in six business units and is able to offer a broad array of services in the following operational areas: full loads, partial loads and groupage, heavy and special transport, air and sea transports, logistics services, industrial relocations.