The Transition Manager is responsible for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to / from other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme They will define and implement domain-led processes, organization and operating infrastructure and rigor required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Vision and design end to end programme service delivery road map for complex transformational outsourcing engagements. enabling implementation of HCL’s capabilities to deliver the solution and client business case
- Lead cross-functional (operations, transition, process transformation, business process management, RPA and solution development) global teams in identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities
- Conduct regular project reviews and implement corrective actions. Be the single point of contact within HCL for project related issues. Ensure projects are monitored and reported against customer expectations, timelines, financial and quality targets
- Monitor pre-implementation phase and to take appropriate actions to meet the timeline and business case expectations.
- Be HCL’s respondent for change management during the lifecycle of the project or to support another project manager in that role.
- Be the prime customer interface and customer champion during the lifetime of the project or support another Project Manager in that role
- Proficient to effectively lead Integrated Complex programmes including RPA & Transformation projects (across industries with span of 500+ HC and/or a Deal size of $ 50M+ and above
- Experienced in developing and managing performance measurement tools such as balanced scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports or operational performance dashboard
- Responsible in providing deal/location governance and enable effective escalation management
- Represents HCL and Transition in client presentations, orals and client visits to HCL facilities as required
- Actively create domain-led process framework and define best in class operational parameters. Engage with operations team to implement the framework.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.