Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Who are we looking for ?
• At least 4 + years’ experience on similar position in an international environment (previous BIG FOUR experience would be an asset)
• University degree, preferably in Accounting / Finance or Economics, Purchasing or Sales
• Practical knowledge in process analysis, process optimization projects, business process improvement, project management
• ACCA certification or project management certification will be an additional asset
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
• Ability to manage workload, with minimal direction, a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative
• Proven report writing skills – both verbal and written communication
• Strong presentation skills; including ability to lead workshops within the scope of transition projects
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of SAP modules will be an asset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and one of the following languages will be an asset: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian
• Experience in work in multinational environment with multiple delivery locations
• Desire to learn and develop
• Ability to travel, as required
You Will Be Responsible For
• Performing “as is” process analysis and propose “to be model” process design
• Managing all stages of the migration process including resource management
• Detailed transition planning and monitoring
• Acting as a central liaison for all transition activities
• Developing risk assessment and migration strategy
• Validating project deliverables and readiness assessment
• Executing the project communication with stakeholders on all levels
• Contributing to the changes in the processes
• Project status reporting
ArcelorMittal Shared Service Centre Europe
"Shared Service Centre Europe (“SSCE) ofera servici de tip back-office in 12 limbi pentru mai mult de 276 entitati ArcelorMittal ce acopera toate segmentele AM Europe, Corporatie si Aperam. Misiunea SSCE este sa devina cel mai bun centru de servicii de tip shared services si sa fie un competitor pe masura celor mai bune centre de profil si organizatii de tip BPO.
SSCE dispune de centre JUMBO in Polonia/DG, Romania/Galati si de centre la nivel de tara in Benelux, Franta, Germania si Spania. SSCE lucreaza in parteneriat cu Wipro care ofera servicii SSCE de tip AP in Pune India.
In prezent SSCE ofera o gama mare de servicii de tip backoffice F&A, din momentul Comenzii pana la Plata, de la Achizitie la Plata si de la Inregistrare la Raportare. In plus SSCE ofera servicii specializate in domenii ca taxele si impozitele, SOx/IC si raportare manageriala. Ca parte a planului de strategie pe termen lung SSCE doreste sa-si extindă domeniul de aplicare si in alte domenii decat Finanțe & Contabilitate."