Experience & skills:
• Experience in a similar role, as part of Procurement function or other customer/ stakeholder interacting roles, for a minimum of 1 year;
• Experience in multinational working environment desired;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish (at least B2);
• Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes;
• Critical thinking skills to analyze/ review orders and drive process efficiencies and improvement;
• Team player and strong interpersonal skills;
• Proven ability to work on own initiative;
• Diligent - ensure deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly.
Primary purpose of the role:
• Provide transactional purchasing activities related to indirect spend, based on service level agreements and policy thresholds, using the local language of the country being supported, as needed;
• Verify purchase requisitions and processing requirements, determine best source of supply by using all available suppliers (from PSL and incumbent) conducting simplified sourcing/bidding activities, place the orders and ensure POs are consistent with contractual agreements or approved terms and conditions;
• Complete order follow-up tasks including purchase order acknowledgements,
order monitoring and close-out, blocked invoice resolution trough AP workflow and non-fulfilled orders;
• When preferred suppliers are not available, explore alternate sources for goods and materials, in line with category strategy;
• Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships and especially with the ones in the Preferred Supplier List;
• Identifies repetitive buys as candidate for catalogues and shares other sourcing ideas with Commodity Buyer;
• Directs shopping carts to frame contracts & catalogues where available;
• Contacts e-catalogue enabler to include item in an appropriate catalogue, if an item is recurring;
• Conduct expediting as necessary, including coordinating the vendor master information, monitoring of open orders and or closing of inactive orders based on policy, keeping all relevant stakeholders aware of order status;
• Interacts with Stakeholders, Buyers and Suppliers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and training requests.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible enviroment and many other benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles