- experience in project/training/courses coordination is nice to have;
- good command of English and Romanian;
- knowledge of MS Office tools (text, spreadsheet, etc);
- ability to deliver results in the dynamic environment;
- react quickly to the client's questions and needs.
- organizing programming courses according to sales plans;
- creating webinars and on-boarding new students before the course;
- supporting students before and during the course;
- daily contact with students and solving issues;
- conducting evaluation meetings/webinars;
- consistent reaction on clients issues and problems and finding solutions;
- preparing reports.
- working in the dynamic environment with different challenges, which allows to develop and grow;
- working in the industry that matters - IT and education;
- being a part of the international environment.
SDA is the largest academy in CEE where we teach programming from scratch and we do it well! We educate future programmers, enabling start in the IT industry for everyone. - We trained 10 000 graduates since 2014, - We train programmers in 12 countries around Europe and Asia, - At the moment 4000+ students are learning at the Academy, - Our students learn from 1200+ top programmers, - We work with nearly 200 IT companies that hire our graduates, - 78% of graduates start new job in 3 months after the course. Such results can only be achieved by taking care of the high quality of the courses we run, which makes us the market leader.