We are looking for someone who:
- Has professional experience in facilitating training.
- Proves excellent pedagogical skills and the ability to manage a large group of students.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced organizational and presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English.
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
- Availability to travel.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through performance analyses.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Produce training materials for classroom and online courses.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training materials and methodology.
- Facilitate ongoing training and skills development for existing team members.
- Provide feedback to learners and line managers
- Review and revise course content based on students’ feedback.
- Adapt to different types of learners and sizes of the class while delivering new information.
- Develop assessments to measure knowledge gained against learning objectives.
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees are effectively onboarded into the organization and participate in the relevant development and course offerings.
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in UK, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2008, our team now consists of more than 3.500 people who are the major driving forces behind our success.
In 2016 we stepped up the game and launched our online business. The reason? Offering the best in class, adrenaline-packed entertainment to our customers. Also, to support our retail expansion.
To stay on top of our game, our plans are big - expand our business in Central and Eastern Europe and increase our market share.
World's largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. That's why we received a strategic investment of 175 million euros!
Building a better and bigger experience for our customers. And just like all great sportsmen and women, we see every challenge as a chance to prove our talent and every mistake as an opportunity to grow.