Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Economic studies graduate or in the final year- preferably Accounting;
- Good English command;
- Minimum 2-3 months experience in accounting area- internships, practice stages will be considered;
- Good computer skills;
- Motivation to build a career in this area.
- Responsible for the review / preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations;
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations);
- Reviews and checks the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers.
TMF Group helps businesses expand seamlessly across borders. With dedicated Accounting, Legal and HR and payroll staff in more than 100 offices in over 80 countries, we can take care of the details, leaving you free to focus on your global ambitions.
Working at TMF Group offers:
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles