Trading Operator (Night Shift)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- English language
- Proficiency with Excel
- Degree educated in Maths, Finance or Accounting or related degree
- Able to work evenings and weekends around the rota
- Have a keen interest in Sports, especially FootballCould - advantage
- Have an interest in the betting industry - advantage
- Create new events via our in-house trading desk and publish these markets live online.
- Monitor and manage incoming bets and analyze betting activity.
- Adjust prices, when necessary, because of a changing market or in reaction to smart betting activity.
- Trade live events in play using our in-house trading tools.
- Settle markets and events accurately and promptly after their conclusion.
- Ensure website and mobile site content is accurate and updated at all times.
- Review customers’ bets and profile them according to different strategies.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly figures as instructed by management.
- Support the operations team with customer inquiries.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Established in 2012, our UK-based parent company specialises in all areas of management consultancy. Together, we are a multinational network of professionals who have over 20 years of experience in risk management, marketing, operations and customer services, software delivery and information technology advisory.
Quant Rabbit translates business requirements into market-leading technology and risk management solutions. Our aim is to use our skills to improve, innovate and accelerate your business goals.