Topic Advisory Analyst with English
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
The Topic Advisory Analyst role will contribute to the creation of customized proposals and other sales and marketing materials for Procurement and Supply Chain Business Process Services. This role will also assist in scaling access to created content and addressing informational needs throughout the business.
The role will be based in the Accenture delivery center in Iasi, Romania, but primarily support the business in North America, and increasingly, global.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Minimum 2 years of proposal, marketing, or sales support experience in a business services environment;
- Fluent English writing and editing skills;
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Strong analytic, organizational, and project management skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Experience creating sales, marketing, or corporate communications;
- Experience working in a team environment and interacting with employees at all levels and subject matter experts in different departments.
- Verify Purchase request quality and correct buying channel;
- Align with requestors on missing details and completion of purchase request; Create Purchase requisitions;
- Resolve any PR/PO related issues or enquiries;
- Execute PO change activity, work with the business line;
- Support the client with different administrative activities;
- Provide consistent support to customer; Initiate follow-up calls;
- Coordinate with requestors/Strategic Buyers for incident resolution;
- To answer incoming calls in the required time To provide timely, accurate and relevant service-related information in order for them to be delighted;
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures;
- Escalate customer issues as required to Supervisor;
- Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead;
- Escalate any vendor disputes.
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days;
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/