Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Team orientation, team player
- Good communication skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- Minimum college studies in technical area (TCM,Machine Tools,Industrial Engineeering), University degree in technical field is considered an advantage
- Minimum 6 months of practice in SDV design(mechanical)
- Basic knowledge in technical design, assembly, mechanical processing, welding
- Knowledge of MS-Office,CAD in 2D/3D,SolidWorks,AutoCad
-Technical problem solving
- Designs, releases and keeps an organized tool strucure database for the CljP production of Electronic Control Units, contribute to achive TEF8 KPI's
- Prepares documentation necessary to achieve or amend an tool design complying with the requirements and Bosch procedures
- Documents and makes tech. drawings for various machine parts, devices, locations, etc. tool for repairing or optimize them
- After making the complete assembly design convene a meeting of Design - Review for the analysis and validation of the embodiment chosen
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the database of digital drawings for all SDV, tools and machine tools available
- Responsible for the development and realization of devices depending on the product development technology (3D models and 2D drawings) for parts needed in production. Constructive solutions will be tailored to each project
- Participates at the tool release validations.
"Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.
Make it happen!