With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in managing IT infrastructures> 5 years
- Advanced knowledge of office systems and IT equipment (hardware and software)
- Solid documentation capabilities
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines for execution
- Well organized, good at setting priorities and rigorous
- Project management
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities
- Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems
- Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases
- Works as required by his direct superior, in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by
- Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business
Note This job implies night shifts
- Work from Home – You can work 2 days per week from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.