Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• At least 4 years of experience in IT software testing- manual and automation (Selenium or Phyton would be an asset);
• University degree;
• Proven experience in project management and/or team leading;
• Advanced English language knowledge (German is a plus);
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Experience in writing test approach;
• Usage of risk-based approach;
• ALM experience;
• Basic SQL and REST APIs knowledge;
• Experience in different Testing models (Agile, V-Modell and Waterfall);
• ISTQB certificate is an advantage;
• Experience in automotive industry is an advantage;
• Experience working with distributed teams and offshore;
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritize;
• Attention to details and sense of responsibility;
• Independent work style and pro-active approach.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, medical insurance, diversified possibilities for sport activities and a lot of fun. Be a part of it!
- The Test Lead ensures the timely and complete execution of all test related activities in projects and maintenance;
- He/she is a subproject lead for testing and accounts for the test success;
- He/she is responsible for planning, controlling, estimating, monitoring and reporting of all test activities during all project phases;
- There is a strong coordination between the Test Lead and the Project Leader regarding test planning issues.
- Automation testing.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth. To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.