Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in the field of Electronics, Automation or Mechatronics;
• Programming skills (Lab View and Test Stand – represents an advantage);
• Knowledge of industrial automation PLC, HMI and industrial robots;
• Theoretical knowledge of electronics and measurements;
• Knowledge of electricity and network administration;
• Advanced English knowledge;
• Communication skills, organization, own initiative, analytical spirit and logical thinking.
• Together with the project leader, appraisal of the tasks, objectives and deadlines for design work;
• PC programming in Lab View, Test Stand, Gamat for testing equipments;
• PLC programming for production machines and test equipment;
• HMI programming;
• Parameterization of automation systems;
• Parameterization and realization of connections between computers and PLC;
• Checking the programs and selectinging the equipment in order to carry out the projects according to the necessary requirements;
• Evaluating results and adapting solutions to projects, based on results;
• Making the documentation of the executed programs and creating the electric schemes;
• Define, select and create lists of parts and components required to be purchased for the production of the designed equipment and machines.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 7.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles