You are the perfect candidate for this position if:
• you have gained at least 1 year of experience in manual SW testing;
• you are creative to simulate different user behaviors;
• you are attentive to detail and you have sense of responsibility;
• you have English and German language knowledge;
• you do not take things for granted, but systematically analyze them;
• you are flexible, quick, and precise in your work;
• you are up for a long term working opportunity;
• being ISTQB certified test engineer is considered an advantage.
Among your responsibilities will be:
• Analysis of how software/system requirements are implemented (based on software/system requirement specification);
• Creation and implementation of test cases by ensuring excellent quality and efficiency of test design;
• Collection of test results from other test levels (integration, verification, module tests) and usage/integration of these results in the validation process;
• Identification and reporting of errors;
• Close cooperation with the software development, product management and other IT teams;
• Creation of input (requirement test specifications, validation plan) and output (validation report) documents.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture. We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill training, flexible working time, private medical services, a wide range of opportunities for sport activities.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company providing these services to the world’s leading companies, including 91 of the FORTUNE® Global 100, to help them become high-performance businesses. In other words, we help them become more successful in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations, by aligning and optimizing their strategies, processes and technologies.
Accenture in Romania provides the following career opportunities based on major type of work:
• Business Consulting (Bucharest office)
• Software Development ( Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Targu Mures and Bucharest offices)
• Business Process Outsourcing (Bucharest and Timisoara offices)