Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Preferably 2-3 year creating and executing test cases.
• Bachelor degree in Electronics, Computer Science, etc
• Preferably Vehicle networking experience (CAN,LIN, MOST,ETHERNET).
• Preferably Software Diagnosis and flashing experience
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario, etc.,).
• Bug tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.,).
• Test management tools.
• Office productivity software.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• Software testing training (SQE, ISTQB, etc.) preferred
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• English is mandatory
• Preferably driving license
Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development (software and hardware), production and integration of high-performance infotainment systems for the automotive industry (Tier-1 supplier for car manufacturers).
• Performs software validation for one or more projects on new Infotainment System and Telematics Control Unit.
• Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
• Performs session-based exploratory testing.
• Use professional hardware interfaces and measurement tools.
• Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
• Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
• Documents testing and creates test reports. (Follows CMMI guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation. )
Reasons to join us:
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles