Telecommunications Engineer Cluj Bucuresti Tulcea ID1104731
- Higher education (license) in the technical, specialized field: electronics, telecommunication, automation or computer science;
- Advanced knowledge about computer networks and telecommunications systems (transmissions, switching, IP networks);
- Experience with installation and configuration of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, other Cisco devices is a plus.
- Progressive experience in fiber optic, telecommunications passive infrastructure or IP networking or IP-Transport field;
- Assess situations, seek multiple perspectives, gather information, if necessary identify key issues, to solve complex problems;
- Customer orientation, very organized and structured, able to coordinate and manage several tasks at the same time
- Must be able to occasionally work in cramped spaces and at heights, primarily inside and outside of remote company and customer facilities;
- Driving license, minimum 1 year experience without incidents;
- Fluent in Romanian, very good English command.
- Configures, installs and puts into operation at the client's location the access equipment necessary for delivering the Premium services: Premium data services (VPN, Internet access services with guaranteed bandwidth, data services for other Telco operators), Premium voice services (PBX, SIP trunks, ISDN Primary), ICT services (especially POS equipment), in order to provide the services according to the contractual obligations and the established standards regarding the quality;
- Performs troubleshooting activities and preventive maintenance at the customer's location, in order to ensure efficient operation of equipment / systems;
- Performs corrective maintenance of equipment installed at the customer's location to provide Premium services using testing equipment, measuring and monitoring to identify the problem;
- Contributes to improving customer satisfaction by reducing the waiting time for the installation of services and the duration of technical troubleshooting.
- Coordinates with system stakeholders, project management and engineering teams on a regular basis and assists with the design and implementation of new solutions and continual improvement of the current network and/or systems facilities;
- Contribute to the development of our team by training colleges about new products / services in the portfolio
- Provides detailed reports on services operational status, and milestones related to projects completion.
Telekom Romania is a dynamic brand which provides complete, innovative, fixed and mobile telecommunication services tailored to a vast community of customers with about 10 million service contracts. It is part of the Deutsche Telekom group - one of the global integrated communications leaders, present in 51 countries across 5 continents. Our solutions open an infinite world of opportunities to share the most beautiful and emotional experiences with family, friends, colleagues and those around us. Our mission is to enrich people's lives by providing them with fixed and mobile integrated services, state-of-the-art 4G technologies, fiber optics as well as Internet TV, bringing users a new entertainment experience with exclusive and quality content access, on all screens, and advanced interactive features. As far as business customers are concerned, Telekom Romania is the trusted partner of companies, for whom we offer complete communications solutions and IT & C to help companies become more competitive and more agile. Our network is bringing together people, machines and content, connecting them for a better, safer, simpler future. Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link: https://www.telekom.ro/information-dev-dataprivacy to inform you about how Telekom Romania processes your personal data. *Only selected candidates will be contacted.