Hard working Detailer with previous steel experience or relevant engineering degree related to steel.
ADSL Group is an award-winning steel detailing company with our Head office based in Dublin, Ireland. We are delighted to announce several roles have become available due to our expansion into the US market.
All our team are either fabricators by trade or hold an associated engineering degree. We have a broad mix of nationalities working at our head office.
To produce 3D TEKLA or Advance Steel models, either from scratch or importing from client BIM models, produce Material Take Offs from the models, production of General Approval drawings, insertion of connection details to the TEKLA/Advance Steel model, generation of fabrication drawings and NC (Numerical Control) files to suit the works.
• In addition, the work will include generating Technical Questions and General Approval drawings / detail model for approval submittals.
• The work will also include any drawing requirements for temporary works and site changes.
• Operate to the DO programmes for all work and ensure that the deliverable deadlines are achieved.
• Work closely with the clients Production team to ensure that the drawings produced are compatible.
• In all interactions with customers our culture of quality, professionalism, fairness, can do attitude and a state of being easy to do business with should be held foremost in our client’s minds.
• Detailed knowledge of the current and latest versions TEKLA / Advance Steel / Or Equivalent 3D Software packages.
• Degree in Engineering is preferable
• Working knowledge of BIM, be able to extract files for import into TEKLA/Advance Steel.
• Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to 3D Modelling, connections, detailing and fabrication drawings.
• Good time management skills
• Good organisational skills.
ADSL was established in 2006 as a Draughting company specialising in architectural metalwork, structural steel and secondary steel Draughting. We are multi Award Winning. We operate with a wealth of design and industry experience. Our design team has over 50 years experience in the steel fabrication industry.
All of our senior design team have served their time as metal fabricators and engineers and this provides ADSL with a clear advantage over our competitors. We provide a range of services from to draughting & design of the steel work. ADSL can also offer full project management services.
ADSL has experience in managing projects ranging in value from €20,000 – €6,000,000. Our design team have vast experience in all aspects of structural steel and secondary steel works.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.