Tehnician mecanic, CljP
- Tine la zi stocurile de materiale din aria sa de competenta;
- Intervine si repune in functiune echipamentele intrate in avarie (centrale de ventilatie, compresoare, chillere etc);
- Se asigura ca mediile climatice necesare zonei de productie sunt asigurate continuu;
- Realizeaza impreuna cu inginerii planificatori, diferite lucrari la instalatiile mecanice;
- Minim studii tehnice liceale sau profesionale in domeniul instalatiilor sanitare, mecanice;
- Cunostinte tehnice foarte bune;
- Experienta ca tehnician in fabrica, de minim 5 ani cu echipamente care asigura aer comprimat, apa racita, temperatura si umiditate, apa deionizata;
- Experienta in zona de productie reprezinta un avantaj;
- Cunostinte de baza in operarea calculatorului;
- Cunostinte medii in folosirea pachetului MS Office;
- Limba engleza - nivel mediu;
- Gandire orientata spre rezolvarea de probleme;
- Abilitati bune de comunicare si lucru in echipa.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!