- Graduate/ Final year student in Computer Science, Informatics, Cybernetics
- Knowledge of programming and OOP basics or data analytics
- Previous exposure to software development projects is an advantage
- Passionate about technology
- Very good English skills
- Availability to sustain a part time (6 hours per day) program
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
- Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code
- Analyze, understand business problems
- Meet project deadlines on a consistent basis with quality products
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements
- Communicate mainly in English and French, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Two months paid internship (July-August)
- Real business experience in a multinational environment
- Dynamic company culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Mentorship and collaboration with skilled executives and employees
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to participate in developing tools that support project activities
- Be part of teams working on internal projects
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 674,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
At Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore the new technologies on the market, to determine how our clients can use them – helping their businesses innovate, grow and improve.Here, we innovate with the newest technologies. What’s in it for you?
Accenture Technology will allow you to be part of the New. Now and change the world with New IT.
Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve.
01 Build bold new business models via application management and implementation services.
02 Create and deliver custom-designed solutions for our clients' most complex technology challenges.
03 Leverage our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, HP and IBM – to drive and accelerate real business impact.
04 Incubate and pilot the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D.
Individuality, authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
Our Technology Romania office is located in Bucharest, Westgate Office Park. Find out more about Accenture Technology opportunities, on accenture.ro/TechnologyCareer.
Find the latest news and information about Accenture in general and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.