Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* We are looking for applicants with a university degree (German studies, physics, control engineering or similar), with excellent mother tongue knowledge in German and good knowledge in English, with an affinity for working in the software sector, strong communication skills, a strong willingness to learn, a heart for teamwork.
* Experience in the IT area is a big advantage. Knowledge of CMS systems, content delivery portals and product knowledge is required. * Also, graphics tools should be able to be mastered.
Willingness for travel worldwide.
Creation and testing of application documentation in German and English in coordination with software and hardware developers in the field of automation technology / process control engineering
* Independent planning and control of documentation projects; Documentation Organization; Review of documentation
* Development of terminology and interface texts in collaboration development and system test
* Monitor and enforce on-time completion of online docs texts
* Participation in quality management to ensure that the defined quality management and process standards are adhered to
* Close coordination with development partners worldwide
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.With over 100 years of presence in Romania, period of technical achievements, innovations, high quality and reliable deliveries, Siemens is the biggest company in Romania that owns innovative solutions in the following sectors: Energy, Healthcare, Industry, Infrastructure and Cities. Having the headquarters in Bucharest, Siemens is also present in other regions, having work sites in Brasov, Cluj, Constanta, Craiova, Iasi, Oradea, Ploiesti, Targu Mures and Timisoara and an approximate number of 1800 employees. For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro.
CT (Corporate Technology) is the main software development partner for Siemens sector's business units and it provides full development services from various locations worldwide. In Romania, CT is present in Brasov work site, from where delivers high quality software for products and customer-specific solutions, as well as professional services.
Siemens Corporate Technology is looking for a Technical Writer for German and English language.For more information about Siemens please visit http://www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation.