Key Qualifications, Experiences and Knowledge:
Particular Skills & Abilities Required:
- minimum a bachelor’s engineering degree with proven engineering track record or equivalent knowledge based on multi annual experience in the field; degree in progress is also accepted
- good understanding of complex technical relations respectively technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills together with the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions (inside and outside of the company)
- Strong project management skills
- Clear, strategic thinker with the ability to execute on priorities
Main resposibility consists in managing all technical and design-in aspects within the Application Center, targeting maximum customer satisfaction with respect to Weidmüller internal rules and procedures.
Job description (workflow / individual tasks):
- Create offers with corresponding SW tools (internal tools: WMC / TBC)
- Process / industrialize orders
- Customer support on the phone (English / German)
- Create 3D Models and derive 2D CAD drawings (Solid Works desired)
- Process and Machinery (ATEX / IECEx and Industrial Applications) - can be an advantage
- Check complex customer requests for feasibility and translate them into technical descriptions ("quotations") and production documents according to customer specifications in both, English and / or German
- Create master data, bills of material / BOM and routings in ERP / PLM, create (CAD) drawings and, if necessary, other documents required for documentation according to (customer) specifications
- Template-oriented creation and archiving of product documentation and operating instructions for the customer within the internal PLM tool
- Creation and archiving of special assembly instructions, packaging instructions, if necessary for the specific product
- Developing technical solutions according to the state of the art, considering the applicable electrical and safety regulations within the framework of the valid product liability regulations
Weidmüller – our name has been synonymous with power, competence and reliability in machine construction, the process industry, device manufacture, the energy sector and traffic engineering for more than 160 years. In more than 80 countries, we support both our customers and our partners by supplying innovative solutions and services, as well as cutting a convincing figure as a partner that you can depend on.
Weidmüller – Your partner in Industrial Connectivity
We look forward to sharing ideas with you – Let’s connect.