• Help the customers: provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone and e-mail;
• Providing help for installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
• Provide support, including procedural documentation;
• Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
• Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!